2014年2月25日火曜日

Story2014(English)






Humpty Dumpty sat high on the wall of RMK Wonderland.

It was his daily routine to watch the craziness happening below from this peaceful perch.

He greeted all who passed. When the White Rabbit rushed by grumbling, “I’m late, I’m late. I’m late,” Humpty Dumpty smiled.

That rabbit was always late.




Suddenly, a girl ran up. "Hello There. Have you seen a bunny?"


"A bunny? You mean the White Rabbit?
He just ran past a moment ago, yelling "Oh no! Queen is going to cut off my head if I'm late!”.
 If you are looking for him, go to the castle of the Queen of Hearts.


"Ha, No way! I’m not looking for that crazy White Rabbit, I'm looking for the Gray Bunny!!"


“The Grey Bunny?”


“Yes! I heard a rumor if you if find a lost belonging of the Grey Bunny, you can get a cool gift from a nice store!”


“Well well…,” Humpty Dumpty replied.

“That reminds me of a strange story I heard a year ago. According to the tale, a Gray Bunny would suddenly appear at any place, any time, and drop off something before disappearing once more. If you quickly pick up what was lost, you will be lucky and happy.

But I thought it was just a stupid gossip from the Card Soldiers.

But it sounds like it’s true, if you heard this tale also.”



“Hey.” the girl pointed at him.


“Don't be such a lazy rotten egg sitting there all day. Help me find the Grey Bunny!”


Now everyone, you are Humpty Dumpty. Try to find the Gray Bunny!

But be careful! You are an egg!

Be nice for others and move carefully. Follow the rules. Enjoy the hunt!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿